The Tamarack Sno-Flyers Snowmobile Club started grooming trails in 1972. We now groom 150 miles of trails in Aitkin County.
Our club has the following charitable gambling sites:
* Prairie River Retreat on County Rd. 14
* Lucky's Landing in Tamarack
* Horseshoe Lake Inn on County Rd. 40
* Eagle Point Bar & Lounge on Big Sandy Lake off Highway 65
* Jackson's Hole in Lawler
* Cajun Queen off County Rd. 14
* Lakeview Inn off County Rd. 4 on Dam Lake
As you travel the trails stop in for food and refreshments. Together, we help the trails to continue. Thank you!
YOU ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND OUR MONTHLY MEETINGS THE SECOND FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH 7:30PM AT OUR CLUBHOUSE IN TAMARACK.