Event: Snowmobile Safety Field Day - Big Lake- FULL
Description: Snowmobile Safety Field Day will be held on December 10th at Sherburne County Trail Association Trail Shed 17128 261st Ave Big Lake, MN 55309.
Michael Bond will start class at 8:00 am.
Participants must be 11 years of age before class start date listed above and have completed the online course in order to be eligible to take this class.
To register or for questions contact Michael Bond at 763-691-3454 or email email@example.com.
When registering include the following:
1. Full Legal Name
2. Date of Birth & Age
4. Parent's name, phone number, email address
5. Any medical concerns
1. COMPLETE ONLINE SAFETY TRAINING
2. Print snowmobile safety voucher after completing online safety training (this is your ticket into class)
Bring with to class:
1. Safety Training Voucher
2. Copy of birth certificate to verify age
3. Cold Weather Clothing and DOT approved snowmobile helmet with eye protection.
Snowmobiles will be provided by the Big Lake Sno-Cruisers
For additional information contact Michael Bond at 763-691-3454 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.